Jun 22, 2011

Sarcasm

N: I think I've buggered my back on the way home... [tries to move] - Oh, Christ on a bike.
K: Were you on your bike?

N: Er, thanks... And yeah, feel free to worship me any time.

K: What? No- I meant did you do your back in on your bike, not that you're-

N: Yeah, I know. I was just joking.

K: You sounded pretty serious.

N: That's because I wasn't.

K: I can't even tell if you're being sarcastic or not anymore.

N: What? Of course I was being sarcastic- weren't you?

K: Yes, of course I was. I was being sarcastic about you being sarcastic.

N: Well, obviously.

K: ... I swear to God anyone listening in wouldn't have the faintest clue what either of us are on about.

Cup of tea count: Apparently not enough to make any sort of sense whatsoever.

EDIT: Also holy crap 10 views to go until we hit 500. I mean that's probably not a big number in the blogging world, but it's a lot of pageviews to people who are used to having only their mothers read their facebook page.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment